Cocaine Case Study Worksheet NAME: __________________________
1. Do you know anybody who is addicted to drugs or alcohol?
2. What might be the result if a person was exposed to a substance that reduced the action of cholinesterase (e.g., nerve gas)?
3. Ashley thought acetylcholine was interesting, but she was more intrigued by dopamine. Dopamine is associated with:
4. Cocaine initially:
5. Form a hypothesis: Why does it take an increasing amount of cocaine (or other drug) to cause the same feeling when it used to take only a small amount?
6. Form a hypothesis: Naltrexone is not effective to help treat a cocaine addiction because:
What about caffeine?